- Simplifies calibration by sending values from your laboratory instruments to your process instruments
- Enables you to compare measurement values vs. one another to determine whether action is required
- It is scalable so all future instruments can be seamlessly integrated into the platform in the future
- Contains web-enabled device connectivity so you can access your data from anywhere
- Mobile Sensor Management and Prognosys™ Predictive Diagnostics ensures the quality of your measurements and alerts you before measurement quality is a concern.
You can apply these new sources of intelligence across every aspect of operations, whether your plant processes drinking water, wastewater or industrial water.
Eliminate uncertainty. Increase confidence.
Welcome to the Power of Claros.
Do you know when your instrument will need maintenance?
With predictive diagnostics you can become proactive with your maintenance.
Was it a change in your water or your instrument?
Now you can trust your instrument and trust your measurement.
Not enough time to train your staff?
Perform instrument maintenance quickly and accurately by following step-by-step instructions on your mobile device. Ramp up your team in no time!
Mobile Sensor Management and Prognosys™ Predictive Diagnostics
Worried about downtime and maintenance costs?
Let Prognosys guide you through actionable sensor information so you can focus on your highest priorities, avoid unexpected downtime and reduce maintenance costs. All, on any web-enable device.
Not sure about the condition of your instruments?
Mobile Sensor Management and Prognosys provide you with immediate awareness of your instrument condition and displays the information you need. To know with certainty, if changes in your measurements are due to changes in your instrument or your water.
Are your lab and process instruments in alignment?
Mobile Sensor Management, verify and adjust process instrument measurements using laboratory reference values with the tap of a finger.
Using Claros Instrument Management ensures the quality of your measurements and alerts you before measurement quality is a concern. You’ll gain visibility of upcoming maintenance to facilitate proactive planning and avoid unexpected instrument downtime.